Christmas is the time of year to make your special someone feel extra special. Who doesn’t love a good gift? That’s why so many people are looking for the perfect Christmas gift to give their friends, family members, and loved ones this holiday season. But never fear; we’ve got you covered with twelve great gift ideas that will kick your Christmas up a notch!
Great Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter.
Get our best stuff sent straight to you!
Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to give your loved ones. If you’re stuck for ideas, don’t worry; we’ve covered you. In this article, we’ll share some great Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list. Why not try a unique experience gift for the person who has everything?
Something like tickets to a show or vouchers for a day of pampering at a spa will be much appreciated. If you’re on a budget, homemade gifts are always thoughtful and appreciated. A nice mug with a handwritten message or a batch of cookies baked with love will go down a treat. There are plenty of great options for the kids in your life.
For younger children, educational toys or books are always popular choices. And if you’re looking for something cheap and cheerful, there’s always the good old-fashioned Favorite – a chocolate Santa! So whatever your budget or the recipient’s interests, there’s bound to be a perfect Christmas gift idea for them. All that’s left to do is wrap it up and put it under the tree!
12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas for everyone
Christmas is just around the corner, and you don’t want to be someone who forgot to get a gift for someone. Luckily, we’ve got some suggestions for every type of personality!
Day One a Christmas tree Gift
A Christmas tree! Whether you prefer a real or artificial tree, a Christmas tree is the perfect way to start off the holiday season. Here are a few ideas for making your tree extra special:
- Add some personalization with homemade ornaments. This could be something as simple as painting your kids’ handprints on some glass balls or creating a family heirloom by stitching together a quilt-inspired ornament.
- Make it interactive! Hang some edible decorations from the branches (just make sure the kiddos don’t eat all of them before Santa comes!). You can also string up some lights that change color when you clap your hands or whistle.
Day Two Amazing Gifts for Kids
For the little ones, how about a cuddly teddy bear or a soft toy? They’ll love snuggling up with their new friend, and you’ll love seeing the joy on their face.
For older kids, why not something fun and practical like a new backpack or lunch box? They’ll love showing off their new gear to all their friends, and you’ll be happy knowing they have something sturdy and stylish to take with them to school.
Whatever you choose, just remember that it’s the thought that counts! The most important thing is that you show them how much you care.
Day Three Gifts for Pets
Pets are a big part of many people’s lives, and they deserve to be treated with love and care. Here are some gift ideas for your favorite furry or feathery friend.
A comfortable bed: Pets spend a lot of time sleeping, so why not give them a bed that’s both comfortable and stylish?
Toys: Pets need stimulation and exercise, so toys are always a welcome gift. Make sure to choose ones that are appropriate for your pet’s size and activity level.
Gourmet treats: Who doesn’t love a tasty treat? Gourmet pet treats are sure to please any palate.
Day Four Gifts for Fashionistas
Fashionistas are always on the lookout for the latest trends, so why not give them a gift that will keep them stylish all year long? Here are some great gift ideas for fashionistas:
1. A designer handbag. This is a classic gift that any fashionista will love. Choose a bag from her favorite designer, or go for something unique and unexpected.
2. A trendy piece of jewelry. Whether it’s a statement necklace or some delicate earrings, fashionistas love jewelry that makes a bold statement.
3. A chic pair of shoes. Every fashionista needs a good pair of shoes to complete her look. Find a pair that she’ll love and that will go with everything in her wardrobe.
4. A subscription to a fashion magazine. Keep your fashionista friend up-to-date on all the latest trends with a subscription to her favorite fashion magazine.
5. A gift card to her favorite clothing store. This is the perfect way to let your fashionista friend pick out exactly what she wants!
Day Five Gift Baskets
It’s Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas, and we’re featuring gift baskets today! We’ve got something for everyone on your list, whether they’re a foodie, a fitness enthusiast, or just in need of some pampering.
For the foodie: Fill a basket with gourmet treats like artisan cheese, crackers, spreads, and sweets. Add a nice bottle of wine or olive oil for good measure.
For the fitness fanatic: Put together a basket of healthy snacks and workout gear. Include items like energy bars, protein powder, a new water bottle, and headphones.
For the person who could use some pampering: Create a spa day at home with candles, bath salts, lotions, and a fluffy robe. Toss in some chocolates or other indulgent treats to make them feel special.
Day Six Gift Card Ideas
If you’re looking for a unique gift that will be sure to please, consider giving a gift card. Here are some great ideas for gift cards that will make any recipient happy:
1. For the fashionista: A gift card to a trendy clothing store or boutique is perfect for the fashion-savvy person in your life.
2. For the tech lover: A gift card to an online electronics store or even just a Best Buy can be a great present for someone who loves gadgets and technology.
3. For the homebody: A gift card to a home improvement store or online retailer like Amazon can be a thoughtful present for someone who enjoys staying at home.
4. For the jet-setter: A travel credit card can be a great way to help someone book their dream vacation.
Day Seven Gifts for the Homebody
If your loved one would rather curl up on the couch with a good book than go out on the town, here are some great gift ideas for the homebody in your life!
- A cozy throw blanket to keep them warm all winter long.
- A new set of sheets or a comfy mattress topper to help them get a good night’s sleep.
- An Amazon Echo or Google Home device so they can stay connected without having to leave their comfortable spot.
- A nice set of pots and pans if they love to cook, or a new cookbook if they’re always looking for new recipes.
- A beautiful piece of art or a new set of candles to help make their space more inviting and relaxing.
Day Eight Lovely Gifts
Eighth day of Christmas, my love gave me
Lovely gifts! If you’re heading to a holiday party or get-together, be sure to bring along a little something for the host or hostess. Here are some ideas to get you started:
• A bottle of wine or champagne
• Chocolate truffles or other gourmet candy
• A scented candle
• A nice pen or journal
• A festive mug or ornament
Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something that your host or hostess will appreciate and use.
Day Nine Festive Favors
Personalized Christmas gifts are always a hit, and these festive favors are no exception! Add a special touch to your holiday party with these unique gifts that will have your guests talking long after the event is over.
For the foodie on your list, why not give them a festive favor they can use in the kitchen? This personalized cutting board is perfect for prepping holiday meals or simply serving up their favorite appetizers. Add their monogram or a special message to make it extra-special.
This custom-engraved keychain is a great option if you’re looking for something a little more personal. Add a photo, initials, or even a short message to create a gift that’s sure to be cherished.
For the fashionista in your life, this personalized jewelry box is sure to be a hit. Fill it with their favorite baubles and trinkets, or add a special piece of jewelry for an extra-special touch.
Day Ten Best Gifts for Friends and Family
Presents for friends and family can be difficult to choose at times. You want to get them something they will like but also something that is within your budget. A great way to save money and still give a great gift is to make homemade presents. Here are some ideas for homemade presents that your friends and family are sure to love:
1. Bake cookies or cakes together. This is a great activity to do with kids on Christmas break.
2. Give each other massages. This is a relaxing present that everyone can enjoy.
3. Put together a photo album or scrapbook of memories you have shared together. This is a thoughtful present that will be cherished for years to come.
4. Make coupons for free hugs, back rubs, or other favors. These make great stocking stuffers and are sure to be appreciated!
5. Give the gift of time by offering to babysit, run errands, or help with chores. This is especially appreciated by busy parents or those with elderly relatives.
Day Eleven Funny and Quirky
Quirky, funny Christmas gifts are always a popular choice. If someone you know loves to laugh, then consider getting them a humorously designed gift this holiday season. A few ideas include:
- A funny mug or cup with a Christmas or holiday message
- A joke books
- A hilarious card games
- A novelty item such as a “reindeer nose” or “elf ears”
- A festive and fun T-shirt
Day Twelve Christmas Gifts for grandparents
Many people think of Christmas as a time to give gifts to family and friends, but don’t forget about your grandparents! They have been there for you your whole life, and now it’s your turn to show them how much you appreciate them. Here are some great ideas for Christmas gifts that will make your grandparents smile:
- A photo album or scrapbook filled with pictures of you and your grandparent is a gift that will be cherished forever. You can always purchase a pre-made album or scrapbook online or at your local craft store if you’re not the crafty type.
- Tickets to see their favorite band or musical artist perform live are another great option.
- A gift basket filled with their favorite things is always a good choice. Be sure to include gourmet food, wine, cheese, fruit, and other goodies they will enjoy. For an extra special touch, add a personal note telling them how much they mean to you.
We hope you enjoyed our list of 12 Days of Christmas gift ideas! No matter who you’re shopping for, you’ll be able to find the perfect gift on this list. From traditional Christmas themes to more unique and festive ideas, there’s something for everyone on your list. So, get started early and have a happy holiday season.