Disclaimer: Some of our recommended products under the Amazon Associate Program. This means we earn a small commission if you click on our “Shop Now” button link and purchase the products on Amazon. Whilst we are super appreciative if you can do so, but there’s no pressure if you do not want to. We wanted to be just being transparent on how we earn our money to sustain this portal. Greatly Appreciated!! #CommissionEarned
Finding the right hairstyles for teenage guys can be a tricky task. With plenty of trends to choose from and hair types to consider, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. That’s where our ultimate style guide comes in, offering 100 trendy hairstyles for teenage guys that cater to every taste and lifestyle.
Ready for a transformation? Let’s dive right in!
- The ultimate style guide offers 100 trendy hairstyles for teenage guys, catering to every taste and lifestyle.
- Classic hairstyles for teenage guys like the crew cut, quiff, Caesar cut, French crop, pompadour, and side part are timeless choices that never go out of style.
- Modern and trendy hairstyles include the undercut with fringe, high fade, and curly fringe, textured brush up with side hard line design, long curly French with sideline design, taper fade and brush back, and punk-inspired Mohawk.
- Styling tips include using the right hair products, proper care, and maintenance routines such as knowing your hair type and avoiding over-washing. Experimenting with different hairstyles can be fun for teenagers to express themselves.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys
Classic hairstyles for teenage guys never go out of style. From the timeless crew cut to the sleek side part, these classic cuts are perfect for any teen looking for a clean, polished look that will never disappoint.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Crew Cut
A crew cut is a cool choice. It started with a rowing team in 1927 and has become one of the classic hairstyles for teenage guys. This sharp haircut adds style to your look and is easy to keep up with.
Get exclusive useful guides and deals
Subscribe to our newsletter
If you have thick hair, the crew cut works great! It suits most face shapes and is very easy to care for, much like a buzz cut. You get style plus ease of maintenance!
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Quiff
The quiff is great for teen guys who want a fresh, stylish look. This classic men’s hairstyle gives you height and volume. It stands out by combing the hair up and back at the top.
With clean lines and many styles, it has become one of the coolest hairstyles for teenage boys in 2023.
This awesome haircut is not just cool but also versatile! You can wear it in many ways, regardless of hair length or texture. From looking neat to playing with an edgy modern twist, there are many styles to try with a quiff! Getting this cut opens up fun ways to play around with your hair daily.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Caesar Cut
The Caesar Cut is a short men’s haircut. It fits all hair types, like straight, wavy, or curly. This haircut has the same length on the top, back, and sides. The fringe in front often looks uneven.
Many find this look timeless because it never goes out of style. You can always count on the classic Caesar Cut for a clean and fresh look!
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: French Crop
The French Crop is a classic hairstyle for teenage guys. It involves clipped hair at the back and sides, short hair around the head, and a noticeable fringe. This style is popular because it looks smart and can be customized to suit individual preferences.
The French Crop is known for its versatility and timeless appeal, making it a go-to choice for many teenagers looking for a fashionable haircut.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Pompadour
The pompadour is a classic and trendy hairstyle for teenage guys. It involves combing the hair upwards and back to create a high and voluminous “pomp” on top. There are 50 variations of the pompadour, each with its unique style and flair.
It can be combined with fades, tapers, or side parts to create different looks. The pompadour is versatile and suits every style, allowing individuals to personalize it according to their preferences.
This hairstyle has stood the test of time as a popular choice for men.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Side Part
The side part is a classic and popular hairstyle for teenage guys. It is considered one of the most timeless and sophisticated looks for young men. This style can be achieved with short and medium-length hair, making it versatile and suitable for different hair types.
The side part involves creating a clean division on one side of the head, where the hair is combed or styled to lay flat in one direction. It can be worn with a neat and polished finish for a more traditional look or with texture and volume for a modern twist.
The side part can also be combined with other trendy hairstyles, like an undercut or fade, to create a stylish contemporary appearance.
Modern and Trendy Hairstyles Classic for Teenage Guys
Some modern and trendy hairstyles for teenage guys include the undercut with fringe, high fade, and curly fringe, textured brush up with side hard line design, long curly French with sideline design, taper fade and brush back, and punk-inspired Mohawk.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Undercut with Fringe
The undercut with fringe is a popular modern, trendy hairstyle for teenage guys. It involves cutting or shaving the hair short on the sides and back while leaving the top longer.
The fringe refers to the bangs or hair falling onto the forehead. This hairstyle offers versatility and can be styled in different ways to suit personal preferences. The undercut with fringe is a fashionable choice for teenage guys who want to stand out and make a statement with their hair.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: High Fade and Curly Fringe
Teenage guys with curly hair can rock the high fade and curly fringe hairstyle for a trendy and modern look. This style embraces their natural hair texture, allowing them to showcase their curls coolly.
The high fade haircut contrasts the curly fringe, defining it and making it stand out. This style has different variations, such as brushing the hair up for added volume or leaving it naturally messy for a more relaxed vibe.
Overall, the high fade and curly fringe combination offers a fresh and youthful appearance that will turn heads.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Textured Brush Up with Side Hard Line Design
The textured brush-up with a side hard line design is one of the many trendy hairstyles for teenage guys. It’s all about creating volume and texture on the top of the head, giving it a messy yet stylish look.
The sides and back are cut short to contrast the longer hair on top.
What makes this hairstyle stand out is the addition of a side hard line design. This edgy element adds uniqueness and personality to the overall look. It can be done using clippers or razors to create clean lines or intricate patterns.
With the textured brush-up hairstyle, you have plenty of styling options. You can use pomade, wax, or clay to add texture and hold to your hair while tousling it upwards for that messy effect.
Experimenting with different techniques and products will help you achieve your desired style.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Long Curly French with Side-Line Design
The Long Curly French with Side-Line Design is a trendy and modern hairstyle for teenage guys. It features soft curls and a warm brown hair color, giving it a stylish and versatile look.
The sides are tapered with a fade, adding an extra touch of style to the overall haircut. This hairstyle is a softer version of the classic French crop, making it popular among those who want to embrace the French crop trend.
It can be styled in various ways, allowing teenagers to experiment with different looks. Overall, the Long Curly French with Side-Line Design is a fashionable choice for those looking for a modern and stylish haircut.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Taper Fade and Brush Back
The Taper Fade and Brush Back hairstyle is one of the many modern and trendy hairstyles for teenage guys. It involves getting a faded haircut on the sides and back while leaving the hair longer on top.
The longer hair on top is then brushed back to create a sleek and polished look. This versatile hairstyle allows you to style it differently based on your preference. The Taper Fade and Brush Back hairstyle is popular among teenage boys because it gives them a clean and polished appearance.
It’s classy and stylish, making it an excellent choice for any occasion or event.
Classic Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Punk-inspired Mohawk
The punk-inspired Mohawk is a cool and edgy hairstyle many teenage guys love. It’s a bold choice that shows off your rebellious attitude and adds a touch of punk rock fashion to your look.
The Mohawk involves shaving the sides of your head while leaving a strip of longer hair in the middle, which you can style up into spikes or leave down for a more laid-back vibe. You can also experiment with different hair colors to make your Mohawk more eye-catching.
Whether you go for long and daring or short and sophisticated, the punk-inspired Mohawk will turn heads wherever you go. So if you’re looking for an alternative hairstyle that makes a statement, try the punk-inspired Mohawk!
Styling Tips and Techniques
Discover how to achieve the perfect hairstyle with the right products proper care, and by embracing your natural hair texture. Experiment with different styles and add unique designs to truly make a statement.
Using the right hair products
It’s important to use the right hair products to achieve the best hairstyles. Here are some tips:
- Choose a shampoo that suits your hair type and scalp. Cheap shampoos can be harsh on the hair and scalp, so investing in a good quality shampoo is better.
- For styling, consider using hair gels, waxes, or pomades. These products can help you create different looks like spikes, slicked-back hairstyles, and pompadours.
- Look for natural men’s hair products that don’t contain harmful chemicals or synthetic fragrances. These products can prevent dryness and irritation of the scalp.
- Experiment with different products to find what works best for your hair type and desired hairstyle.
Proper hair care and maintenance
Teenagers must follow proper hair care and maintenance routines to maintain healthy and stylish hair. Here are some tips to help you achieve your desired look:
- Know your hair type: Understanding your hair type will help you choose the right products and styling techniques. Specific care methods work best for each type of straight, curly, or wavy hair.
- Avoid over-washing: Washing your hair too frequently can strip away natural oils and lead to dryness. Aim to wash your hair every other day or every few days to maintain its natural moisture.
- Use a deep conditioner: For those with curly or dry hair, using a deep conditioner regularly can help keep your locks hydrated and prevent frizz. Look for products specifically designed for your hair type.
- Get the right haircut: Choosing a haircut that suits your face shape and style preferences is essential. Regular trims can help remove split ends and promote healthier growth.
- Embrace natural texture: Instead of constantly fighting against your natural hair texture, embrace it! Work with what you have using products that enhance your curls or add volume to straight hair.
- Proper product use: When styling your hair, be mindful of the amount of product you use. Using too much can weigh down your hair and create a greasy appearance. Start with a small amount and build up as needed.
- Protect from heat damage: If you frequently use heat-styling tools like blow dryers or flat irons, apply a heat protectant spray beforehand to minimize damage. Additionally, avoid using high heat settings whenever possible.
- Healthy lifestyle habits: Maintaining overall good health contributes to healthy-looking hair. Eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals, stay hydrated, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep.
Experimenting with different hairstyles
Experimenting with different hairstyles can be a fun and creative way for teenage guys to express themselves. There are endless options to find the perfect look that suits your personality and style. Here are some trendy hairstyles for teenage guys that you can try:
- Undercut: This hairstyle features short sides and a longer top. You can add texture or style it in various ways, such as slicking it back or spiking it up.
- Mohawk: The mohawk is a bold and edgy style that involves shaving the sides of your head and leaving a strip of longer hair on top. You can experiment with different heights and lengths for a unique look.
- Quiff: The quiff is a classic hairstyle that adds volume and height to the front of your hair. It can be styled with a product for a sleek or messy look.
- Fade: A fade haircut involves gradually transitioning from short hair at the sides and back to longer hair on top. It’s a versatile style combined with other hairstyles, such as an undercut or pompadour.
- Long hair: If you prefer longer hair, you can try growing it out and experimenting with styles like beach waves, braids, or ponytails.
Adding unique hair designs or patterns
Adding unique hair designs or patterns can elevate your hairstyle and make it stand out. Here are some creative options to consider:
- Geometric Lines: Incorporate straight or curved lines into your haircut for a modern, edgy look.
- Tribal Designs: Opt for intricate tribal-inspired patterns shaved into the sides or back of your head.
- Star or Heart Shapes: Add a touch of whimsy with star or heart-shaped designs that can be customized to suit your style.
- Lightning Bolts: Make a bold statement with lightning bolt-shaped designs that add an electrifying touch to your hair.
- Zigzag Patterns: Create visual interest by incorporating zigzag patterns into your haircut, giving it a unique and eye-catching appeal.
Embracing natural hair texture
Embracing your natural hair texture is a trendy and cool choice for teenagers. Whether you have curly, coiled, or pin-straight hair, there are ways to embrace what you were born with. Here are some tips and techniques to help you rock your natural hair:
- Understand your hair type: It’s important to know what kind of hair you have to choose the right products and styles. Curly hair requires different care than pin-straight hair, so educate yourself about your specific hair type.
- Use the right products: Finding the right products for your natural hair texture is key. Look for conditioners, shampoos, and curly or coiled hair styling products. These will help enhance your natural texture and keep your locks healthy and happy.
- Experiment with different hairstyles: Plenty of trendy hairstyles work well with natural textures. Try out different cuts and styles to see what suits you best. From afros to braids to twist-outs, the options are endless.
- Add unique designs or patterns: If you’re feeling bold, consider adding some unique designs or patterns to your hairstyle. This can be done through shaved lines or intricate braiding techniques. It’s a great way to show off your style.
- Embrace what nature gave you: Instead of trying to change or alter your natural texture, embrace it! Your natural hair is beautiful and unique, so rock it with confidence.
Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys
Get inspired by the hottest celebrity hairstyles to elevate your look.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Liam Payne’s Innocent Mop Top
Liam Payne’s Innocent Mop Top is one of the most trendy celebrity-inspired hairstyles for teenage guys. This hairstyle is about volume and texture, featuring a quiff and layered cut. It’s a versatile style that can be worn with different outfits and occasions, exuding a confident attitude.
Over the years, Liam Payne has experimented with his hair, from super-straight to wild and curly styles. Recently, he shared a selfie on Instagram showcasing his new Innocent Mop Top hairstyle, gaining his fans’ attention and admiration.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Bradley Cooper’s Curled Top
Bradley Cooper is known for his trendy and versatile hairstyles, including his iconic curled top. This hairstyle is particularly popular among men with curly hair. Cooper often lets his natural curls shine by leaving his neck-length locks unstyled, showcasing their natural beauty.
The pleasing color and texture of his hair add to the overall appeal of this hairstyle. With its effortless yet stylish look, Bradley Cooper’s curled top is a great option for those looking to embrace their natural hair and create a laid-back yet fashionable vibe.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Zayn Malik’s Undercut with Thick Angled Spikes
Zayn Malik’s undercut hairstyle with thick angled spikes is a trendy and stylish choice for guys with thick hair. This celebrity-inspired look features short faded sides that create a clean and sharp appearance, while the longer textured hair on top adds volume and dimension.
The thick angled spikes give the hairstyle an edgy and unique touch, making it stand out from other cuts. Known as a comb-over fade undercut, Zayn Malik’s hairstyle is perfect for those looking to make a bold statement with their hair.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Justin Bieber’s Messy Fringe Highlight
Justin Bieber’s messy fringe highlight, also known as the “Bieber swoop” or the “Bieber haircut,” is a trendy and stylish hairstyle that many teenage guys have been inspired by. This signature look features a long, side-swept fringe that adds an effortlessly cool vibe to any outfit.
Justin Bieber’s hairstyles have evolved, from sleek buzz cuts to his messy fringe highlight. This influential hairstyle has set trends among teenagers and continues to be admired for its fashionable appeal.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Harry Styles’ Long Ivy League
Harry Styles’ long Ivy League hairstyle has become popular among teenagers. This trendy haircut features longer hair on top that is neatly styled while keeping the sides and back shaved or very short.
The shaved sides add an edgy element to the look, while the longer top gives a relaxed and stylish vibe. The best part about this hairstyle is its simplicity in styling – it requires minimal effort to achieve a polished and put-together look.
Inspired by Harry Styles, this long Ivy League haircut has influenced other trendy hairstyles for teenage guys who want to rock a stylish and effortless look.
Celebrity Inspired Hairstyles for Teenage Guys: Chris Hemsworth’s Textured Curly Undercut
Chris Hemsworth’s textured curly undercut is one of the many trendy celebrity-inspired hairstyles for teenage guys. This medium-length cut has a relaxed aesthetic and incorporates texture and curls, giving it a unique look.
Its low-maintenance style makes it suitable for individuals who prefer shorter hair but still want to achieve an effortlessly cool vibe. Hemsworth’s textured curly undercut can also be highlighted with different shades, allowing for further customization and versatility in the overall look.
In conclusion, this ultimate style guide for trendy hairstyles is the perfect resource for teenage guys looking to update their look. With a variety of classic and modern options to choose from, there’s something for everyone.
Whether you prefer a cool undercut or a stylish quiff, these hairstyles will help you express your unique style and stand out from other hairstyles for teenage guys. So go ahead and explore the world of trendy haircuts – it’s time to confidently rock your new hairstyle!
1. What are some trendy hairstyles for teenage guys?
Some trendy hairstyles for teenage guys include classic undercut, textured crops, messy spikes, and longer styles like the shag or man bun.
2. How do I style my hair in a messy spike?
To style your hair in a messy spike, apply a small amount of hair styling product to your hands and work it through your damp or dry hair. Use your fingers to tousle and lift sections of your hair upwards for a messy spiked look.
3. Can I try different hairstyles without cutting my hair?
Yes, you can try different hairstyles without cutting your hair by using temporary styling techniques like combing it differently, applying gel or wax for hold, or using accessories like headbands or hats.
4. What should I consider when choosing a hairstyle as a teenage guy?
When choosing a hairstyle as a teenage guy, consider factors such as your face shape, hair texture, lifestyle (e.g., how much time you’re willing to spend on styling), and personal preference.
5. How can I maintain my hairstyle throughout the day?
You can maintain your hairstyle throughout the day by using appropriate hairstyling products with strong hold (like gel or pomade), avoiding excessive touching or brushing of the hair after styling, and carrying necessary tools (such as combs) for quick touch-ups if needed.
UO Select Store
Carefully reviewed and curated men’s grooming brands for your personal care routine